Thursday 18 August 2011

Real life is a bitch

Firstly an apology for the lack of posts recently, I hate excuses so I won’t be making any, I’m just going to tell you how it is...
My dissertation is due in 4 weeks so like any good student I am panicking like a fucktard due to some amazing procrastination, did you know Dr Kellogg apparently invented cornflakes to prevent masturbation?...I’m also applying to jobs and PhDs like a cheap whore, I will literally take anything but because the shitty state of the bloody country every single bloody place wants a billion hours worth of bullshitting to say why you are perfect for the job! Such fun! I’m also having some major arguments with the parentals and my life is just generally shit and pretty fucking busy. I’ve given up with online dating for the moment, I don’t have the time and I’m moving home for a while, this sucks massive dry camel balls.

None of the above were excuses obviously because I hate excuses. In reality I’m just being a lazy overwhelmed idiot, the spare time I do get I’m talking to or playing hide the penis with DK, because I am still being a moron who enjoys being incredibly confused and used.

Next Saturday however shows promise! I’m going to a little reunion with my guys and housemates from university, so excited! I haven’t seen most of them in at least a year! Also my future husband and love of my life is attending, hopefully I can convince him that we should be together this year...Unfortunately he likes big scary whale women and well I’m not…I guess I could work on the fat thing but I’m never going to be a dominant person.

Anyway what I’m trying to say is sorry, I will try to throw out a post and keep you updated but until this dissertation disappears you probably won’t be seeing a whole lot of me, please don’t cry, I know, I know, I really am that special but this isn’t goodbye, this is just see you soon!

I have a post written for tomorrow already, so that’s something, although it’s another “I’m an idiot woman and this is what stupid thing I did with my vagina this week” post…

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Overwhelmed is not fun. Hopefully you can get things under control, find your groove, and just be 'whelmed' later on.

Good luck!

KG said...

It just seems to be that time of year. I'm still being a "lazy" blogger, mostly because my life has turned to shit...but in 4 weeks at least you will be done with your dissertation! Can't wait to hear about your upcoming Saturday.

Stephanie D said...

We'll all still be here when you get back...at least I will...cause I'm addicted to this blogging thing...seriously...I need therapy...which is funny because I've always found blogging to be therapeutic.
Good luck with everything...

Rosie said...

No,of course, those were not excuses. Just cold, HARD facts. It seems you better get the academics handled; they're most important. So you go girl!! The blogging can wait.

Myli said...

You never need to apologize. You sound very busy. It's understandable. I'm not nearly as busy as you are and I don't post everyday. Oh and I used the "see you soon" thing in my post today too!

designer jeans said...

the truth is .. real life is kind of frustrating..